Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Gentleman's Rulebook

My name is Bailey. I'm a female, in case you have not figured that out for yourself, yet. I started this blog because I am fed up with the male population. And men, don't get your panties in a twist, it's not all of you that get under my skin. However, sadly enough, the art of being a gentleman has died.

Men, I have heard time and time again from you and your fellow co-males that you simply do not understand women. Well, I hope to educate you some on the mechanics of the female mind. 

This is A Gentleman's Rulebook. My hope is to enlighten the male population on the rules of being a gentleman.

4 comments:

  1. can you kindly send this as a book in my email address kudzaimacdee@gmail.com. thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women are the easiest thing in the world to understand:
    1st) the woman I s always right because they have the prerogative to change thier mind so they can always make themselves right. 2nd) women are fickle and need to be constantly attended to and reassured to validate thier own existance. 3rd) although they are clearly the stronger vessel they love to fain weakness to give man the dellusion that he is in charge; when in fact he is in constant servitude...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Howard can we get your book?
    Sylvain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I m interested in your book. Can you send it, please?

    ReplyDelete