Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rule #208

DRESS SHARPLY, BUT SIMPLY. PATRONIZE A FINE ESTABLISHMENT. SPEAK CONFIDENTLY. 


Uno, nothing catches a woman's eye more than when a man can dress. I am here to tell you that it is a very sexy, yet very hard trait to come by in a man. 

Sweats and baggy jeans are not everything! If you are wearing your jeans below you waistline, you have a few facts to get straight, mister. In case you were curious, wearing your pants low started in jail. It told the other male inmates that you are open to sex. I am just saying.

Think before you dress! I love it when guys know how to dress. If you can dress, you can be sure that I am coming over to talk to you. And this is not just me speaking. I have talked to multiple other humans of the female variety and they feel the exact same way. If you do not know exactly how to dress to impress, hit up Pinterest. Yes, it may be populated by mostly females, but it does not emasculate you to check the website out. There is a section for men's dress. Check it out. There are some great ideas there for all styles of clothing. 

Lastly, make sure to patronize a fine establishment and speak confidently. It stands out, and in a good way.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like I'm at the right place. Keep going Bailey, you're doing GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete