Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rule #110

SHE ALREADY HAS A FATHER, AND DOES NOT NEED A SECOND ONE. DO NOT TRY TO CONTROL HER.


Now, some women like to be controlled. That is simply their mind set. However, you will find that the majority of women do not want to be controlled.

I am going to use myself as an example, again. You will find that I do that often, not because I am into myself or gloating, but simply because I know who I am. I cannot always speak for other women, but I can speak for myself.

That being said, I hate being controlled. Since I was young, I would act like an adult, because I wanted to be treated as such. I was sick and tired of all the belittling that I received from authority figures. This most likely is the main reason for my authority issues. Anyway, the only time I like a man to control me is when he is thinking about my safety. Other than that, I make my own decisions. I am a big girl. 

I assume the majority of women share the same belief as I do, though I cannot speak for them. Men, you would not like it if we dictated what you do, who you can be with, and where you can go. So, do not do it to us. Tit for tat, but in a more positive atmosphere. 

Do not try to control us. If there is one thing that you will learn while reading through my blog postings, is that women are wild creatures. And, not to quote Miley Cyrus here, but we cannot be tamed. And that is a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment