Monday, January 6, 2014

Rule #36

A MAN WHO IS UNABLE TO LOOK AFTER HIMSELF IS UNABLE TO LOOK AFTER A WOMAN. 


This is fairly simple, gentlemen. You need to care for yourself, first. This is much the same as loving yourself before loving another. 

Personal hygiene! Please! As a female, I can tell you that we love smelling you. This may sound weird, but it is not. Each and every one of you has a very distinct smell. If your woman is attracted to you, I can guarantee that she is attracted to your scent, as well. So, clean yourself! Even if you do not wash your hair every single day, at least wash your body. Please! Let your lady smell your good scent. 

Go to the dentist. You may have great teeth, but you still need the dentist. Having gone through braces back in middle school, my teeth are near perfect. I brush them twice a day and floss. Still, when I go to the dentist, they end up scrapping plaque off the edges of my teeth. This may sound disgusting, but we all go through it. Deal. If you hate the dentist, you are not the only one! I loathe it! However, it is a necessary evil. 

Get a haircut and shave! I am all for sexy floppy hair, but usually, sexy floppy hair is a product of a professional stylist's hand. Just go freaking cut your hair! Now, some of you prefer not to shave. You have your own style. I completely understand, as long as you keep it tidy. I love stubble and short facial hair. I really do. But even stubble and short facial hair need tending to. 

Bottom line, please, please, please, keep yourself clean!

3 comments:

  1. I know many a lady that would prefer I didn't shower off that sweat so frequently.

    A gentleman should still smell like a man sometimes, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all for listening to the fair sex. I live and die for them! But is this "rule book" for gentlemen actually written by women? LOL please no

    ReplyDelete