Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rule #206

DO NOT FIGHT WITH OTHER MEN OVER A WOMAN. REGARDLESS OF HOW AMAZING YOU THINK SHE IS, SHE IS NOT A TROPHY, AN ASSET, OR A PIECE OF TERRITORY. LET HER WORK OUT WHO SHE WANTS TO BE WITH ON HER OWN. SHE IS HUMAN. SHE CAN DO THAT.


One thing that just grinds my gears is when humans of the male variety fight over a woman. Back in high school, this was a concept that I knew well. I am a nerd, excluding my sarcastic and witty personality. I love geeky facts, I love learning, and I love hanging out with geeky guys because they can keep up with me on an intellectual level. 

This created a bit of a problem while I was going through schooling. I did not realize how they felt about me, simply because I did not have the same feelings for them. I saw them as friends, and nothing more. Seeing them as friends caused me to overlook the fact that they may feel something more. This started a war amongst them. 

Now, I know numerous women who would be flattered by men fighting over them. However, that is not a woman, and she is most definitely not worth having. She will not treat you well. I can guarantee you that. 

It is not attractive when men fight over women. In fact, it is a complete turn-off. It may be hard to just walk away, or take a step back to give her some space, but it is necessary when you enter a pissing contest. The only way to win is to be the better man. The right woman will see that you are the better choice. You just have to do the hard thing and step away for a bit.

1 comment: